Strategic Workforce Planning
DCPAS provides advisory and consulting services in Strategic Workforce Planning. Strategic Workforce Planning is the systematic process for identifying and addressing the gaps between the workforce of today and the human capital needs of tomorrow.
The DOD Strategic Workforce Planning Guide serves as a resource for workforce planning teams tasked with the development of civilian strategic workforce plans. In collaboration with planning teams at the Enterprise and Component level, DCPAS strategic workforce planners assist these organizations with developing their Strategic Workforce Plans.
- OPM Planning Guidance - 2022
- DOD Instruction 1400.25, Volume 250, DOD Civilian Personnel Management System: Civilian Strategic Human Capital Planning
- Human Capital Operating Plan (HCOP), FY 2022-2026
- Office of Personnel Management, 5 CFR Part 250 – Personnel Management in Agencies
- 2022 National Defense Strategy of the United States of America
- Office of Personnel Management Workforce Planning Model
- DOD Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
- milSuite (CAC required)
- DCPAS Planning & Accountability Quarterly Newsletter